NOVIEN GRACE SOLIS
● To achieve professional growth while being innovative and resourceful.
● To excel in this field with hard work, perseverance, and dedication.
● To work in an environment which encourages me to succeed and grow professionally where I can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.
SEMINARS AND TRAINING EXPERIENCES
● Protect Your Identity: The Trends in the Cyberworld
Philippine Women’s College Events Center, Davao City
December 10, 2016
● Cybersecurity Caravan
Ateneo de Davao University, Davao City
July 27, 2017
● Web Frontend Code Camp
Cor Jesu College, Davao City
September 16, 2017
● Design – concerned with designing and layout using photoshop
● Programming – concerned with a basic java programming language and problem-solving skills
● HTML/CSS – concerned with frontend web coding using HTML and CSS.
● Android Studio – concerned with basic android coding and user interface design
● Microsoft Office – concerned with intermediate use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio
● Flag Quiz App – a mobile application quiz game that is made with Android Studio.
● Pick-a-Book – a book borrowing mobile application made with Android Studio.
● Java Bot – a messenger chatbot that gives tutorials on the basic structures of java programming. It also has quizzes after each topic.
● Payroll System – intended as a standalone system for managing employee DTR, and salaries. The system is also versatile enough to be integrated as a subsystem to an Employee Management System
College Cor Jesu College 2015-Present
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Sacred Heart Avenue
Digos City, Davao del Sur
High School Holy Cross of Sulop, Inc. 2011-2015
Sulop, Davao del Sur
Grade School Guihing Central Elementary School 2005-2011
Guihing, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur