Website Mechanical Handling Equipment Company, Inc.
– Provide service and customer support during field visits and dispatches.
– Manage all on-site installations repairs, maintenance, and test task.
– Produce timely and detailed service reports supported by documented processes.
– Follow all company’s filed operations procedure and protocols.
– Cooperate within colleagues and share information across the organization.
– Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefing.
– Build positive relationship with customers.
Job Type / Category
- Candidate must be willing to do field
- Work from Monday to Saturday
– Be graduate of BS Instrumentation or at least Vocational Diploma/TESDA NCII fo Instrumentation and Control, Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
– Experience in interpreting electrical wiring/piping, instrumentation diagram, control wiring, electrical plans and designs.
– Experience in motor control and building wiring.
– Experience in Programmable and Logic Control is an advantage