Website Mechanical Handling Equipment Company, Inc.
- Sell exclusive and specialized:
– Meet customer’s contact requirement products, as may be assigned
– Continuously develop existing as well as potential markets
– Maintain liaison with other departments
– Communicate new products offerings
– Maintain product knowledge
– Recommend proper products
– Prepare proper quotations
– Maintain good relations with customer
– Conduct and assist in product demonstration to potential buyers and users as necessary.
- Promote cost-effective coverage:
– Plan calls and routes effectively to optimize cost effectiveness
– Coordinate with other departments
– Meet expense budget standards
– Justify expenses beyond budget
- Submit call reports and project reports
– Completed call reports or DSAR submitted for each call
– Submit weekly Projects Status Reports and Monthly Sales Progress Reports
Applicants must be/ have:
• Graduate of Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical) or other related Course
• Experienced in dealing with customers personally to provide their requirements.
• Knowledgeable in product presentation
• Experience in development of merchandizing programs
• Experience in Technical Sales is an advantage.